Here are the most recent versions of some papers in decision theory (these papers supersede versions which have appeared elsewhere):
- Are people willing to pay more for reduced inequality? (new version!)
- Being up front about Income Inequality (new version)
- Beyond Uncertainty Aversion.
- Updating Confidence in Beliefs
- Uncertainty aversion, multi utility representations and state independence of utility
- Confidence as a Source of Deferral
- Unanimity and the aggregation of multiple prior opinions